April Project Kit – Hey Handsome and Cosette Card Kit

| | | | | | | |

This month’s Creative Club project kit is a set of 32 cards using the Hey Handsome Card Kit for 16 masculine designs plus a bonus set of 16 cards using
the
Cosette
collection with feminine designs. You will create 4 each of 8 designs for a
total of 32 cards. There will not be a local class this month, but you
can order a kit to be mailed to you or you may pick it up if you are local.

The Hey Handsome and Cosette Card Kit is $50 and includes the
following
:


Add-ons and other supplies needed to create the project:
Because many of you already have some of the required supplies, I am
listing them separately to make it easier to add on the items that you
don’t already have.


Create 32 cards (4 each of 8 designs) to create 16 masculine themed cards
and 16 feminine themed cards.

Hey Handsome Cards
Cosette Cards

All kits are now sold out.
Thank you for the great response.


For more information on my monthly “no commitment” Creative Club,
click 
here.
♥︎ You do not need to be local to participate. ♥︎


Similar Posts

  • 2016 Everyday Life Planners are Here!

    Attention all planner addicts! The long awaited 2016 CTMH Everyday Life Planners are here! Yay! During December, you can get your hands on the new, gorgeous Everyday Life™ album from Close To My Heart, the accompanying Everyday Life 2016 planner pages, and the coordinating Everyday Life Perfect Plan roller stamp in an exclusive product bundle…

  • Tickled Pink Stationery Set

    I just started working on some end-of-the-year gifts for my son’s teachers. (Hopefully they will like them.) For this stationery set I used some of the left over pieces of patterned paper from my Tickled Pink Kit and the stamp set that matches. (I can’t get enough of the cute stamp set!) I also used…

  • September Specials and Promotions

    It’s September 1st which means LOTS of new goodies and announcements!! I am so excited to share all kinds of great things with you today, including: A brand new Annual Core Catalog A brand new September/October Supplemental Catalog A brand new National Stamping Month Promotion A brand new Halloween Collection A brand new Stamp of…

  • New Wishes Card Making Book

    Close to my Heart just released the latest in their “how-to” book series with a fabulous new book called Wishes. This book has tons of great card templates and ideas. In fact, it even comes with a CD with many of the card and envelope templates on it! How great it that? Click here to…

  • Advent Calendar

    Did you think I dropped off of the face of the earth? Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. I am back though… First off, thanks to everyone who emailed me and posted about their mammo experiences. Apparently it isn’t as painless for everyone as it was for me. (I suppose that is one good…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *