August Project Kit – Floral Blooms Shimmer Cards

| | | | | |

 

This month’s Creative Club project kit is a set of shimmery floral cards
using the new Floral Blooms and Sending Smiles stamp sets. The kit includes (12) cards (2 each of 6 colors.) You
will learn how to heat emboss, how to use watercolor pencils, and how to add
shimmer to your project. There will not be a local class this month, but you
can order a kit to be mailed to you or you may pick it up if you are
local.

The Floral Shimmer Card Kit is $52 and includes the following:

Add-ons and other supplies needed to create the project:
Optional Add-On:
  • Floral Blooms Thin Cuts metal dies (You won’t need these for
    this project but you might like to have it for future projects.) – $21
    extra
Extra kits (pre-cut card bases and envelopes) without stamp sets
$10.

The kit comes with both the Floral Blooms and Sending Smiles stamp sets.
Kit contains (12) cards (2 each of 6 colors) that you can customize with
any sentiments you like.

Watch this short video to get a better look at the sparkle on the
cards…

Use Watercolor Pencils and Clear Shimmer Brush to add depth and sparkle.

All kits are now sold out.
Thank you for the great response.


For more information on my monthly “no commitment” Creative Club,
click here.
♥︎ You do not need to be local to participate. ♥︎

Similar Posts

  • Celebrate National Scrapbooking Month Early!

    This charming scrapbooking kit featuring spring-inspired colors and floral patterns is miraculously easy to assemble with no stamping required. The brochure will guide you through easily creating two beautiful 2-page layouts. Here’s what you get in this great kit:5 – Colonial White Cardstock1 – Bamboo Cardstock1 – Floral B&T Duos® Paper1 – Stripe B&T Duos®…

  • “Create” Canvas Project

    I had so much fun making this 6″ x 6″ Canvas as part of the presentation that I did at the CTMH Convention last week. Christine Adams and I were tasked with showing some fun ways to use one of our new product lines coming out on August 1st, called Base and Bling. I can’t…

  • November Promotions

    Happy November everyone! I am excited to share this month’s fabulous promotions with you! Just for FUN—November Promotion Save 40% on bundles of Fundamental crafting products,or 30% on individual items The Just for FUN campaign is all about Fundamentals! You can take part in the “fun” with discounts on Fundamentals paper packets, Complements, and ribbon packs! There…

  • Preschool Project

    My son’s preschool teacher asked me to come in to teach the kids a spring stamping project. Today was the day. Boy was I unprepared for the mass chaos. I have a new appreciation for Preschool teachers! They are saints. I had prepared a cute little tin with some stamped flowers for the project. Here…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *