Distress Oxide Inks Video Series #5 – Stencils
In the 5th video of my Distress Oxide Inks series, you will learn how to use your stencils to create fun cards like these.
Watch the process video below to see how I made these cards…
In the 5th video of my Distress Oxide Inks series, you will learn how to use your stencils to create fun cards like these.
Watch the process video below to see how I made these cards…

I realize that I never posted the other Birthday Thank You cards that I made. Here are a few more…

A huge CONGRATS to my January Creative Club hostess, who earned $120 in Hostess Rewards (free goodies) AND 3 items at 50% off! Wondering how you can earn free goodies too? Click the Club Info tab at the top of my blog or contact me for more info on my monthly Creative Club.

Welcome to this month’s Simply Inspired Blog Hop! This month we are celebrating National Stamping Month by highlighting projects made with Close to my Heart’s limited edition #30yearsofhappy Stamp Set! If you arrived here from the fabulous Pamela O’Conner’s blog, then you are on the right path. The limited edition #30yearsofhappy stamp set contains 30 adorable…
Oh my! I just noticed that I have received over 100K hits on my blog! You are all so wonderful to visit my humble little blog that I think you deserve some blog candy! I will go through my stash tonight to put together a little candy for ya. Tune in tomorrow to see what…

Some wonderful women recently started a chapter of Gogo Grandmothers at our church. I know it is a funny name, but their cause is so worthy. They provide for the orphans of AIDS in Africa by assisting the grandmothers who care for them. Sadly more and more children are becoming orphans because their parents are…

You are invited to a FREE Craft Day! For those of you who live in Southern California, I would like to invite you to join us on Saturday, October 24, 2015 from 10am – 4pm at my house in Temecula, CA. (Contact me for address.) Bring your unfinished projects and crop the day away. Stay all day…