Creative Ways to Use Alphabets | 2 Cards using Classic Alphabet Thin Cuts Dies
SUPPLY LIST:
SUPPLY LIST:

Remember the mini album project I made here? Well, I had some left over Passages My Stickease and didn’t want them to go to waste. So, I made this fun little box and decorated it to look like an old fashioned suitcase. I used my Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut cartridge to make a…

As some of you may have read on my blog in the past, Father’s Day is kind of bittersweet for me. I LOVE celebrating the day with my hubby and kiddos because my hubby is such a great Daddy! However, the day also makes my heart ache because I miss my own Daddy so much….

The new 2014 Spring/Summer Idea Book is available now. It is jam packed with brand spankin’ new products including 7 new paper Collections, 9 new Workshop on the Go Kits, tons of fun new My Creations alterable items, beautiful new Base & Bling Wearable Crafts, the new Picture my Life Scrapbooking program, fun new embossing folders, and of course lots of great new stamp…

Here is another birthday card created with the Wildflower Designs Bundle. This is a more feminine version than the one I posted last week. For this card I used the blue floral patterned paper from the Wildly Flowering DSP and matted it with some Moody Mauve cardstock. I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of…

My sweet friend Jen Patrick gave me this adorable frame this week along with a beautiful card! I know I have shared this before, but one of my favorite things about being a Close to my Heart Consultant are the friends that I have made. Jen is not only a fabulous artist and great Consultant,…

Welcome to another Simply Inspired Blog Hop. This month we are featuring projects made using brand new products from Close to my Heart’s new Seasonal Expressions 2 Mini Catalog. If you arrived here from Debbi Fournier’s blog, then you are in the right place. I fell in love with the new Wavy Blooms stamp set as…