December Project Kit – Oh What Fun Interactive Flip Flap Layout

| | | | | |

This month’s project kit is a Christmas themed Flip Flap scrapbook layout using the adorable Oh What Fun paper collection. You will create an interactive 12″ x 12″ double page spread that opens up to fit 34 photos or Picture My Life pocket scrapbooking cards. This layout is perfect for scrapbooking your holiday memories.

The local class this month will be held on Tuesday, December 18th at my house at 7pm. (If you are unable to attend but would still like a kit, you can either choose the “shipped” option at checkout and I will mail the kit to you or if you are local, you may choose the “local” option and I will drop it off or you can pick it up.)

The basic project kit is $40 and includes all of the following:

Additional supplies needed to complete the project:

Watch this short video to see the interactive layout in action…
Both pages closed…
Right page open…
Left page open…
Both pages open together…
Use the chipboard or sticker words and images from the Oh What Fun Compliments to embellish your layout… 
Use the Holiday Style PML Cards or photos to fill each of the 34 spots on your layout. 

Kits are now sold out. 
Thank you for the great response.

To find out more about my monthly “no-commitment” Creative Club, click here.

You do not need to be local to participate. *Ü*

Similar Posts

  • Men’s Shirt Card

    I am in the process of making some card samples for a class next month. Fellow consultant, Lisa Aquino, created some really fun folded cards that I thought would be great for a class. Here is the first of the cards that I am hoping to make next month. It was inspired by one that…

  • Aspiration Boxed Cards

    Papertrey Ink is having another fun contest today. We are to pick one of Dawn‘s color combos from this past week and create a project using those colors. I chose the peachy and brownish colors she used here. (Do you like my official color names? LOL!) Here is the project I came up with…I just…

  • So thankful card…

    I was inspired to make my card by this beautiful card by Marion Vagg. Marion had posted the card while we were both taking an online card class called Clean & Simple. I have admired it since then and finally decided to use it as inspiration for my card today. One of today’s assignments in…

  • Tea Time Invitation

    Our church had a Ladies Spring Tea a couple of weeks ago and they asked me to make the invitations. I agreed before they told me that they needed 140 of them! Oh My! I had lots of great ideas but needed to simplify it A LOT in order to make so many. I used…

6 Comments

  1. Lisa this sooo adorable! I am so glad to hear that your daughters health is improving. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas. 🎄. Hugs❤️

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *