Important Announcement for Cricut Users

| | |

Provo Craft (the makers of Cricut) has recently made the decision to discontinue production of physical Cricut® cartridges. CTMH has been able to secure enough inventory of the most recent “You Are Here” collection to last us through the duration of our Annual Inspirations 2017–2018 idea book, but effective immediately, all CTMH Cricut® Collections that include a physical cartridge are available while supplies last.

Here is a portion of the announcement from the CTMH Home Office:
“Though we have made every effort to preserve this product offering for as long as possible, we have known that eventually physical cartridges would be phased out in favor of the digital business model, and have been taking steps to make the transition easier. We introduced digital-only collections as a way to encourage our customer base to make the switch; we have also introduced a Cricut® Explore Air 2 hostess bundle as an incentive for Consultants and customers alike to upgrade their Cricut® machines. Recently, we even started to include image numbers in our artwork recipes to make it easier to locate images in Design Space.
Tutorial videos are in the works that will help our Consultants and customers learn more about how to use Design Space and the newer Cricut® machines. We understand it can be challenging to learn a new system, but we also recognize the benefits that come from using the newer machines, including greater control over the creative process and increased flexibility in working Cricut® shapes into your artwork. Though we are sorry to see our physical cartridges go, we are excited about the possibilities available with our digital collections.”

If you have an older Expressions machine and have been wanting any of the current CTMH (physical) cartridges, I would order them soon because they are only available while supplies last. Any future Cricut collections that CTMH comes out with will be digital only. On a personal note, I have been using the Explore machine since it first came out and I can honestly say that I prefer it over the older Expressions machine. It is much easier and cuts so much better. If you have any questions about this announcement or about how to use the Explore machine, feel free to ask. I will be happy to help.

Here is a link to the current CTMH cartridges (both physical and digital) that are still available.

Similar Posts

  • Something Different

    This is a layout I did a couple years ago of my son and I playing on my bed. We were tickling each other and giggling up a storm. My husband took a few photos of us since I already had the camera out for something else. (I don’t know about you guys, but I…

  • Jeanette’s Beautiful Studio

    If you have ever wondered what a “dream studio” looks like, just take a peek at Close to my Heart’s founder and CEO, Jeanette Lynton’s, beautiful space. She posted some great photos of her home studio on her blog today. You can see them here. (But beware. You just may get a little “studio envy.”…

  • More May Promotions

    In addition to the gorgeous Happy Times Promotion, there are a few more goodies that CTMH has in store for us this month… The New Seasonal Expressions Catalog is Here! All new papers, stamps, workshop kits, and more have arrived! With the release of a new mini catalog comes lots of new products and creative ideas!…

  • A Single Stamp and You’re Done!

    Talk about making a quick card… How about creating a finished card or layout title in five seconds flat? Watch this video to see Close to my Heart’s new series of single-image A-size My Acrylix® stamp sets. Use them for quick scrapbook layout titles or easy, one-step cardmaking. Each one is designed to complete your…

  • And the winner is…

    I am back from Costa Rica! I had a wonderful time and am soooo grateful to Close to my Heart for spoiling us! (I really do love my job!!!) Thank you to everyone who placed an order on my website while I was gone. As promised, I have picked a winner of the Tropical Paradise…

One Comment

  1. I've been trying to find a cartridge called split monogram, it was only available through cricut circle, now that they discontinued all cartridges is their a way to buy this cartridge ?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *