Similar Posts

Amazing 1/2 Price New Consultant Kit and FREE National Scrapbooking Month Kit!
I was going to wait until May 1st to share this amazing news with you, but I just can’t wait any longer. I am so excited to announce that during the month of May, the Close to my Heart New Consultant Kit will be 50% off! PLUS it gets even better! (I know. You are…

“I Scream” Card
I made this card a while back, as the I Scream set is now retired. I had a couple of people comment on it lately, so I thought I would post it. I forgot how much I liked this stamp set. Cardstock: CTMH White Daisy, Blush, Chocolate, Brown Bag Stamps: CTMH I Scream, Happy Birthday…

A Heartfelt “Thank You” and a “Giving Thanks” Box
Thank you so much for the thoughtful emails and comments on yesterday’s post. I was so comforted by all of the love that you sent my way. Tears welled up in my eyes as I read each of your caring comments and emails. I loved that many of you felt comfortable enough to share your…

How would you like over $400 in CTMH Goodies for only $99?
Yes, you read my post title correctly. Close to my Heart has done it again! During the month of October, you can get over $400 worth of CTMH goodies for only $99.* Sign up as a new Consultant between October 1–31 and receive one New Consultant Kit add-on collection of your choice FREE! Add-on collections…

Special Cyber Monday Sale – 20% off all CTMH Cricut Collections!
Oh my goodness! Close to my Heart just announced their very first Cyber Monday sale and it is a GREAT one! All of CTMH’s Cricut Collections will be 20% off on Monday, December 1st only! PLUS there will be an AMAZING promotion to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of My Acrylix stamps in December as…

“The Best Day” Studio J Convention Layout #2
Click on photo to enlarge. Here is another Studio J Convention layout that I created using the great instructions given to us by our incredible Corporate Office. On this layout I learned how to: add a photo mat behind my photo using a journaling box use letters as embellishments add “tabs” of cardstock or paper…

