Similar Posts

Do you love a great deal as much as I do?
Would you like to know how to get FOUR, yes I said FOUR, stamp sets for only $5? Close to my Heart has two promotions that are overlapping for two weeks and you can double dip and take advantage of both of them from August 15 – 31! The first promotion is to celebrate our…

Art Philosophy Princess Lucy Tag
Hi everyone. You may have noticed that I have been MIA again. I am so sorry. I have a bunch of super fun (secret) projects that I am working on that I can’t share with you just yet. In the meantime, I thought I’d share a sweet little tag I made using the new Lucy…

CTMH Caribbean Cruise
In less than 24 hours my hubby and I will be heading out for the trip of a lifetime! Thank you so much to everyone who helped me earn this fabulous cruise to the Caribbean! I definitely worked hard, but I couldn’t have done it without my wonderful team, amazing customers, the fabulous CTMH Execs…

Clean & Simple Pemberley Card (Sneak Peek)
Today’s card is another I made for the Clean & Simple Card Class. The class today is called “Plainly White.” I love plain white cards and had a blast making this one using one of Close to my Heart’s brand new papers called Pemberley and a new stamp set called Card Word Puzzle. I can’t…

Thinking of You with Petals of Beauty Bundle (Sneak Peek at New Products)
I’m so excited to share a sneak peek at some gorgeous new products that will be available in the Online Exclusive release next month. (Would you like to be able order the new products before next month? Join my team this month for just $35 and get $99 in products of your choice including the…

Sweet birthday card from a sweet friend
Sorry I haven’t posted much artwork lately. It hasn’t been because I haven’t been creating any. It has been because I have been creating things that I cannot share yet. I have been working hard on lots of artwork for a class that I am teaching at the Close to my Heart Convention next month….

