Surf’s Up Card in a Box

| | | | | | | | |

My friend, Convention roommate, and 2nd downline, Kim Hensley gave me this super cute card-in-a-box that I just had to share with you. Isn’t it adorable? She used Close to my Heart’s Surf’s Up Picture my Life cards instead of patterned paper. I love it! She also used the Lifting Spirits stamp set, the super fun July Stamp of the Month called Circus Alphabet, and one of the stamp sets that comes with the Art Philosophy Cricut Collection.  The clouds and sun were cut using images from the Artiste Cricut cartridge. I love how she embossed the white cardstock clouds with the Dot and Stripe embossing folders and cut the sun out of a piece of Gold Glitter Paper.

This is one of my all time favorite cards. It just makes me happy every time I look at it! Thanks Kim!

Here is a photo of my CTMH Convention roomies (from left to right): Christine Adams, Kim Hensley (who made this great card), and me.

Similar Posts

  • Superbowl Special Grand Prize!

    I added a few more things to my Superbowl Special grand prize. (See post below or click here for my Superbowl Special details.) Remember anyone who places an order today anytime from the kickoff through the final play, will not only get a great discount, but they will also be entered to win this great…

  • A little beef…

    I have not wanted to post this because I want my blog to be uplifting and positive, but I just can’t keep silent any longer. Please, please, please don’t copy anyone’s photos, artwork, or text without asking them first. I cannot tell you how many times I have visited someone’s blog or website and found…

  • Holiday Open House

    Join us for a special Holiday Open House on Saturday, November 22, 2014 at my home in Temecula, California from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm. (Contact me for address.) If you are not local and would like to purchase some of the cards from the card buffet or custom jewelry from the jewelry buffet, let…

One Comment

  1. Thanks Lisa! I had no idea I had been honored on your blog, but I am following you know so I'll never miss another!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *