Similar Posts

October Project Kit – Reasons to Smile Layout Kit
This month’s project kit is a set of (13) 12″ x 12″ Cut Above scrapbook layouts. You will have the option to create just the (13) single page layouts or add on the blank calendar and/or stamp set to create a special custom calendar that makes a great gift for yourself or your loved ones! (Think…

Free Downloads
Happy Christmas Eve! I wanted to hop online quickly to let you all know that if you visit Northridge Media’s blog right now, you can download a free issue of Scrapbook Trends, Bead Trends, and CARDS in addition to two free Christmas Digital Scrapbooking Kits! Click here to get your free goodies! If I don’t…

More May Promotions
In addition to the gorgeous Happy Times Promotion, there are a few more goodies that CTMH has in store for us this month… The New Seasonal Expressions Catalog is Here! All new papers, stamps, workshop kits, and more have arrived! With the release of a new mini catalog comes lots of new products and creative ideas!…

New Mini Catalog & Online Exclusive Products
It’s one of the most exciting times of the year. The brand new September to December Mini Catalog has arrived and it is filled with fresh products to inspire your fall, holiday, and winter crafting. But that’s not all! Stampin’ Up! has also released a new selection of Online Exclusives along with two brand new…

Chinese Take Out Box and Fortune Cookies
This is another project I made for my Extravaganza class at the CTMH Convention last month. It is a very simple project, but was lots of fun! The new Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge has 8 different box shapes on it and I used the Chinese take out box for this, well…Chinese take out box. LOL!…

For Always Advisory Board Layout
One of the highlights of being a Close to my Heart Consultant for me is the opportunity of being on the current Advisory Board. I am sooo blessed, honored, and truly humbled to be serving with four of the most creative, talented, smart, and beautiful women I know: Karen Morris, Kristina Livingstone, Brandy Lees,…


