Jeanette’s Beautiful Studio

If you have ever wondered what a “dream studio” looks like, just take a peek at Close to my Heart’s founder and CEO, Jeanette Lynton’s, beautiful space. She posted some great photos of her home studio on her blog today. You can see them here. (But beware. You just may get a little “studio envy.” lol)

(The photo above is a picture of me with Jeanette a couple of years ago at the awards reception at the CTMH Convention.)

Similar Posts

  • Precious Ryan

    Even though it was almost 4 years ago, I still remember the day I took these photos. It was a really hot day and I had my little guy wearing nothing but a diaper to stay cool. I spread out my soft down comforter and we played on the floor for a while. He looked…

  • Congrats Cards

    I like to reward my downline every now and then for their accomplishments, so this quarter I am sending anyone who made their $300 quarterly minimums in January, a card and a free ink pad. These are a couple of the cards I made for my fabulous gals. Both cards use CTMH’s Paper Garden paper…

  • FREE Shipping Day!

    Get ready for Stampin’ Up!’s FREE shipping day! Tuesday May 21, 2024 you can get free shipping on all of your qualified orders from my website. An order qualifies if  the subtotal is at least $75 (in the US) before tax and is placed on May 21, 2024 from 12am MDT – 11:59pm MDT.  If…

  • Floral Elements Card

    I thought I’d post an extra little something tonight since I will be heading out of town for a couple days for my Grandma’s funeral and won’t get a chance to post anything until I come back. This card was inspired by Kathi‘s card here. I loved the simplicity of her card and wanted to…

2 Comments

  1. I hate to admit to envy since we are not supposed to envy but be thankful for all of God's blessings…but really! That is one awesome space and it's amazing someone has that just for their creative studio. The rest of my house doesn't even look that nice! Oh well, I'm just thankful I have a dedicated space (some of my friends do not) and so many wonderful opportunities to create.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *