Similar Posts
Pigment vs Die Based Inks
When is it best to use pigment ink and when is it best to use dye ink? Find out the answer along with even more helpful tips to make your stamped images perfect for the occasion in this great video. Click here to order the inks and other supplies used to make the cute projects…

AWESOME Jackpot Today!
Today’s Jackpot June deal is FANTASTIC! Check out the great stamp sets at 35% off! Plus the jackpot item is awesome as well. The Everyday Celebration Card Kit is a wonderful, all-inclusive kit that even comes with a stamp set and step-by-step instructions to make a ton of cards, and you can get it FREE!…

Another SU! Card
Here’s another card made with the SU! Berry Bliss papers. I figured since I had them out, I might as well make another card with them. I also used the free Rub-Ons I got from the Sale-a-bration promo. (I love rub-ons!) I cased the card design from one of my heroes, Nichole Heady. I want…

Happy Labor Day
Happy Labor Day!

Do you receive my monthly email newsletters?
Are you on my newsletter list yet? If not, you might want to sign up. (Click here to sign up.) In addition to getting information on my upcoming classes, promotions, and sales, you will also get some great creative ideas delivered directly to your email inbox each month. PLUS, I am going to be offering…
How to Make Coordinating Cricut Cards & Envelopes
Learn how to use the new Artiste Cricut Cartridge to create fun cards, envelopes and more! Move beyond flat cut-outs for more creative freedom! To order the supplies to make the cards and matching envelopes shown in the video, visit my website.

