Create a Space Themed Party with the new Artiste Cricut Collection
Don’t have the new Artiste Collection yet?
Feel free to enter my giveaway for a FREE Artiste Collection here.

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving! I hope you were able to enjoy a wonderful meal with great company, and were able to share all of the blessings for which you are thankful with your family and friends today. When you have come out of your food coma, which I am currently still…
Sorry. This is totally not design related… So our washing machine was having some problems and when the guy came out yesterday to look at it, he basically said that it would cost over $400 to fix it so we should probably just buy a new one. Yikes! I am usually one to research something…

One of my favorite new Collections in the new Close to my Heart Idea Book is called Buzz and Bumble. I created this layout using photos of me with one of my closest friends, and fellow CTMH Consultants, Christine Adams. She and I have a special relationship and I respect her in so many…
How fun. I have been tagged again. This time by Chris. *Ü* Since it’s the same tag as before, I will post the same thing I did last month when I was tagged by Kari to do this 7 random facts thingy. The rules of the game: • Link to the person that tagged you…
I just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive. *Ü* Sorry I haven’t been posting very much lately. The past week has been super crazy and now both of my kiddos are sick, so I haven’t had much creative time recently. I am just itching to play with some of my…

I was honored and beyond excited to welcome 31 new gals to my first downline team and 55 to my total team during the month of March. Last month’s Close to my Heart promotion was so good that these 55 women were smart to take advantage of it and join the BEST stamping and scrapbooking…