CTMH My Creations “Pear & Partridge” Frame

| | | |

Another project that I made for the CTMH Convention Accessories Presentation is this My Creations Bracket Frame that will available to order on August 1st. It is a pre-assembled white chipboard frame that measures 11″ on the outside and has a 7″ opening on the inside. It is also 1″ deep so you can add all kinds of dimensional objects inside if you like. I love that it coordinates with the the bracket image on the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge on page 53 of the booklet. Simply set your Cricut size to “Fit to Page” on a 12″ x 12″ mat, and it will cut the correct size. Then flip the frame over and trace the inside onto some Pear & Partridge patterned paper, cut it out, and you will have a perfect match. After I adhered my cut bracket to the frame, I used a Sanding Block and Finishing Files around the edges to smooth it out.

I added some of the new self-adhesive Pearl Flourishes around
the edges and even trimmed off a few pieces to add to the photo so it
looks like my daughter is wearing a pearl necklace and barrette. (Sorry
the photo is a little blurry.)

Then I cut some 3-D flowers and leaves using the awesome new Artiste Cricut cartridge. (Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this new cartridge? LOL!) I can’t wait to make more of these fun frames!

Stay tuned for more new product sneak peeks…

Similar Posts

  • Dotty for You!

    Yay! The Dotty for You promotion starts today! If you place a $35 order from the current Idea Book, then you can get this great paper packet for only $5! PLUS, if you host a $400 gathering or sign up to become a CTMH Consultant this month, you will get it for FREE! Let me…

  • May Specials and Promotions

       May Specials and Promotions ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ⎯⎯⎯⎯ New Catalog The new May/June catalog is here! Lots of amazing new products and tons of creative inspiration are in the new May/June 2021 catalog! Get a free copy with your next online order or view and download a digital copy of the annual catalog and the new May/June catalog here. ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ⎯⎯⎯⎯ You…

  • May Special Promotions

    Happy National Scrapbooking Month everyone! I am excited to share with you the fabulous May specials! New Seasonal Expressions Catalog The brand new Spring Seasonal Expressions 2 catalog is here! It is jam packed with tons of fabulous new products and filled with lots of incredible artwork inspiration. You can get a free copy with…

  • Picket Fence Seed Packet Card

    The Women’s Ministry Team at our church is hosting a Garden Tour and luncheon next month and asked me to make something cute with a little seed packet that they could give to everyone as they leave. This is what I came up with. I was inspired by Deneen’s adorable card here. I found some…

  • Die Cut Camouflage Christmas Card

    I am taking a great online class right now called “Merry Making” offered by onlinecardclasses.com. Yesterday’s class was all about die cuts which is what inspired this card.  I started with a piece of patterned paper from Close to my Heart’s Silver & Gold Collection. I distressed the paper by sponging some Glacier, Juniper, and Lagoon…

12 Comments

  1. Your frame is gorgeous. I love the flowers and pearls, which happen to be a perfect accessory on your adorable daughter!

  2. This is absolutely beautiful!! I just order this frame and I can't wait to get my hands on it to get creative!!

  3. Simply gorgeous! I love all of your artwork… You just know how to add all of the right touches to make your project POP! 😉

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *