Looking for gift ideas? Studio J to the rescue!

| | | |
The gift-giving season can be an uplifting time of
merriment and joy… but it can also feel a bit hectic. It’s nice to
know you can count on Studio J to help you give meaningful
gifts that don’t require a lot of time or money.

What is Studio J, you might wonder? It is the best online scrapbooking program out there. It is  absolutely free, since there is no software, updates, or kits to buy. You simply log in and have access to hundreds of great layout options. You upload your photos add some journaling and your done! Or if you are a bit more creative, you can change as much (or as little) of the layout that you like. Then when you are ready to order your layouts, you pay for them online and they are shipped directly to your door! 

 
Here are a few great Studio J ideas to
simplify your life and save time for both the giver and the receiver.
  • Make one family layout and print multiple copies for everyone.
    (Time: 15–45 minutes) With Studio J, printing extra copies of a layout
    is as simple as changing the quantity on the checkout screen. Or, if you
    prefer, create one layout, then copy it into a new project as many
    times as you like and customize it for each recipient.
  • Give a Studio J 5-pack along with a Quick Pic™ album. (Time: 5 minutes) Since a 5-pack includes free layouts, free shipping, and free Memory Protectors, it’s everything they’ll need to create a finished album!
  • Present a loved one with a 3-month Studio J membership.
    (Time: 5 minutes) A 3-month membership costs just $30 and
    is the perfect way to help someone “get their feet wet” with Studio J
    and give them complete access to a product you love. Combine it with a
    5-pack to make it an extra-special stocking stuffer!
  • Give a gift certificate for one-on-one Studio J training.
    (Time: 35 minutes) With Studio J, you can create two 2-page layouts in
    just 30 minutes. Give a gift certificate for a 30-minute session of
    one-one-one training where I can help them create two layouts. Once I’ve
    shown them how fast and easy it is to scrapbook the Studio J way,
    they’ll be excited to create more pages on their own!

So put on the holiday music, pour yourself some eggnog, and pull out
your holiday gift list. Studio J is a great way to help you give the
gift of memories—without taking much time!

Click here to try Studio J for free.

Similar Posts

  • Elemental Baby Card

    As promised here is another project made using the Elemental Paper Packet. This incredible baby shower invitation was created by my dear friend and downline Christine Adams. She used the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut the letters and many of the other various shapes. The Zoology stamp set was used along with one of…

  • Balloon Ride Card

    I have a fun card to share with you today. I created it with Close to my Heart’s new Balloon Ride paper and a coordinating stamp set called Give a Lift. I thought the balloon could use a little “lift” (pun intended LOL!) so I stamped it three times and popped it up with some…

  • Huge Giveaway Time!

    I decided that I don’t do enough giveaways on my blog, so I thought I’d offer a big one to make up for lost time. LOL! (I do plan to offer giveaways and host contests more frequently.) How would you like to win $100 in Close to my Heart products of your choice? You can…

  • Goody Boxes Up for Grabs!

    Just like most devoted crafters, I have waaay too many crafting supplies! I decided to go through my stash, box up lots of great goodies, and offer them to you at a HUGE discount! Most of the items are brand new, however I did include some used stamp sets and partial accessory products in each…

  • Birds Galore Card

    OK, so I have had this Inkadinkado stamp set sitting on my desk for over 2 months just crying out “Use me! Use me!” I bought it at Michael’s when it was on sale a while back because I loved it. I kept it out on my desk as a reminder to actually use it!!…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *