Convention Video and Consultant Opportunity

| | | |

If you were able to join us this year at the CTMH Convention, then you know how FABULOUS it was! If not, I’d like to share a video with you that shows a small part of the wonderful time we all had…

If you would like to join us in Dallas for next year’s Convention, all you need to do is sign up to become a CTMH Consultant. If you are interested in getting a great discount on top quality products and gaining access to sooooo many more benefits, including the opportunity to join us for our next Convention, click here to join my team today. I will be posting more info on the new Consultant Kit soon, but you are welcome to contact me in the meantime with any questions you may have. I’d love to chat with you more about the benefits of being a Customer Consultant, a Hobbyist, or a Business Builder. The choice is yours!

Similar Posts

  • Smiles Card

    I was inspired to make my card by this one made by one of my stamping heroes, Jennifer McGuire. Jennifer showed how to use a die to make a fun 3-D sentiment on her card. I improvised and used the “Smiles” image on my Artbooking Cricut cartridge. I cut it out 5 times from a…

  • Hello Card

    This month’s “Create the Rainbow” promotion is so much fun! I love the variety of projects you can make with the colorful cardstock on sale. For this card I embossed the cute Flowering Alphabet letters on different colored cardstock with White Embossing Powder and then trimmed out the letters with my Micro-Tip Scissors. I cut…

  • Getting Started with Studio J

    Did you like the Studio J Online Scrapbooking video from the Fabulously Artsy, Tresa Black, that I posted yesterday? (She IS fabulous. Isn’t she?) Well, if that peaked your interest about Studio J, here is another video to show you how to get started. It is so easy and a lot of fun! Doesn’t that…

  • Happy Times Mother’s Day Gift and Card

      Close to my Heart’s Base & Bling Collection along with the Happy Times paper and stamp set are a perfect match for Mother’s Day gifts. I stamped one of our Base & Bling Necklace Cards with the sweet flowers from the Happy Times stamp set and then used it to hold a Base & Bling necklace with photos of my cute kiddos for my Mother-in-Law. To personalize it…

One Comment

  1. Lisa I love your blog! I have gotten so many different ideas from here and always link back to you!! As a new consultant (just joined in May) I am so encouraged and inspired by you!! Hope I can meet you in person in Dallas!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *