10 Year Anniversary, Weekend Getaway, and a Little Blog Candy

| |

Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. I have been a little preoccupied with my family the past few weeks. My wonderful hubby and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary on November 4th and went away this past weekend to celebrate. We went to a Marriage Conference put on by Family Life that was AMAZING! I highly recommend this conference to any married couple. It is great for newly married couples, pre-married couples, those who are really struggling in their marriage, and those who just want a little “tune up” like us. It is called A Weekend to Remember and is filled with great information and practical tools to help strengthen your marriage and your family. The conferences are in cities all around the country and we were lucky enough to have one close by in San Diego. You can read more about it here. And you can find out if there will be a conference near you by clicking here.

By the way, if I haven’t mentioned it before, I have the best husband in the world! He is such a sweet, caring, thoughtful, godly man and I am so grateful for him! I am one lucky, no… blessed lady! I love you hunny! Happy anniversary! xoxo

What until you see what he gave me for an anniversary present. I will take a picture of it and post it this week. Hey, I have an idea. How about you guys try to guess what it is and the first person to guess correctly will win a package of Love Letter Rub-Ons. That seems appropriate, doesn’t it? OK gang, start your guessing. I will post as soon as I have a winner…

Similar Posts

  • H2H Color Challenge

    Welcome to the first H2H Challenge of the year…a color challenge! This week we are working with Sky, Pear, Colonial White, and a touch of Sorbet if you wish. I love the colors in this challenge. Aren’t they soothing? I came up with a fun little boxed card set using these colors. My idea came…

  • Gift Certificate Winner

    Thank you to everyone who placed an order on my website in June. Hopefully you are all enjoying your new goodies! *Ü* I want to send a big CONGRATULATIONS to Jennifer Murphy who won the $25 gift certificate! Jennifer, I will email you to let you know how to claim your prize. Stay tuned…I will…

  • Bunch a Bunch Card

    This card uses a variety of things including my fun Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. I got the idea to emboss it on the top and bottom from Beate’s blog. She gives great instructions here. I used two new stamp sets. The flowers and scalloped oval images come from My Favorite Things Bunch a Bunch set…

  • A Few Valentine Cards

    Today is a special day for my hubby. He turns the big 4-0 today! (Happy Birthday sweetheart!) Yes, his birthday is on Valentine’s Day…EVERY year! LOL! We were planning on going to a fun Valentine’s Banquet at church last night to celebrate both special occasions, but unfortunately the kiddos are sick and I didn’t want…

10 Comments

  1. I want to guess jewelry… I was thinking along the lines of a 10 year anniversary ring or a beautiful diamond necklace. Gosh, it really could be anything… Congrats on your 10th, and many more to come!

  2. I'd think if it was jewelry, you'd be wearing it. Can't see if you are wearing a necklace, don't see a tennis bracelet, doesn't look like another ring with your wedding set….hmmmmmm wonder if it is something more "thoughtful"….I don't know Andy well enough….a Temeku Hills Golf Membership so you can play together! LOL! I'm going to officially go with necklace, but really think it might be something more like Love Coupons good for "xx" different things – girls night out, dinner & a movie, massage, etc. Or maybe he bought a COW in a third world country village in your name!
    Can't wait to see!!!!

  3. Happy 10th
    I'm guessing from your previous posts that you are in desparate need of a new computer and he probably saw all the trouble you were going through trying to raise the money to buy one, so he probably bought one to surprise you!

  4. Happy #10 Lisa! I will guess something from Apple – an iPad or the new iPhone4 (or are they up to 5 – sorry, I have Verizon).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *