Another Flower Pot Card

| | |

I had a few requests to post this flower pot card when my club gals saw it last month. (Here ya go ladies.)

I used the same template as the one we made last month for our club. The only difference is that instead of stamping the flowers, I used a scallop circle punch on this one. I love daisies so I like how this card turned out. Don’t daisies just make you happy? *Ü*
(I just realized that one of my leaves fell off. Oh well, you get the idea…)
All supplies are from CTMH unless otherwise noted.
Paper Packet
Veranda
Stamps
A Posy, So Sweet

Ink Pads
Cocoa, Topiary

Other
Créme Brulee Ribbon Rounds, Foam Tape, Fiskars Treading Water Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punch

Similar Posts

  • March Specials and Promotions

    March Promotions and Specials ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ⎯⎯⎯⎯ New Catalog The March/April 2022 catalog is here! There are lots of wonderful new products and tons of creative inspiration in the new March/April catalog! Get a free copy with your next online order or view and download a digital copy here. ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ⎯⎯⎯⎯ Cardstock Carnival! Shop discounts on our amazing cardstock, including a…

  • Have you tried Studio J yet?

    Studio J® is free online scrapbooking design software brought to you by Close To My Heart. Studio J helps you easily create two-page layouts using our foundational scrapbook patterns, exclusive color palette, and themed designs all delivered in 12″ × 12″ custom prints ready for your albums. Indulge your desire to create gorgeous layouts in…

  • Digital Layouts

    I have to confess that I am a QVC junkie. OK, I said it. It’s out there, so there’s no taking it back now. Mock me if you will. LOL! I was turned onto QVC by my mom years ago when she showed me something that she ordered. (I can’t even remember what it was.)…

  • Garage Sale – Saturday 10/5

    We are having a garage sale tomorrow, Saturday 10/5 from 7am – noon. We will have lots of goodies up for grabs including toys, books, games, clothing (kids and adults), antique hall tree, household items, and lots and lots of craft supplies! If you are local to the Temecula, CA area and would like to…

  • Shrink Wrap Craft Hack

    Want to try something new and magical in your next paper crafting session? This WOW Tip from Stampin’ Up! uses Iridescent Treat Bags and a heat tool to create incredible textured panels that add shimmer and shine to any project! Here’s How to Do It:Step 1:Slip a piece of Basic White Cardstock inside an Iridescent…

4 Comments

  1. Very cute with the daisies. I loved your last flowerpot card too and I made one in my workshop last weekend also using the A Posy stamp, but we used the Caboodle paper pack. It turned out so springy and fun. One of these days I'll get some photos up on my blog, I've been a huge slacker in that dept. It's more fun to read other people's blogs. 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *