Button Ornaments Christmas Card

| |

So, what do you think about the Twitterpated Kit of the month? (See post below.) I made this card using the exclusive stamp set that comes in the kit. I used it to make the branches, leaves, and berries. The string came from the Holiday Trinkets stamp set and the sentiment is from Card Chatter – Christmas. The buttons are from the Holiday Craft Buttons Pack. I put a little Waxy Flax through the middle and then glued them on with Glue Dots. The inside of the card says “it’s greatest gifts are family and friends.” This was an easy peasy card that was pretty quick to make. (Gotta love those.)
This is what the stamp set looks like. Cute, huh? If you are interested in ordering the Twitterpated Kit, you can either click here to order online using Item # G1000 or contact me and I can order it for you. (Thanks Jill for the correct item #. *Ü*)
All supplies are from CTMH unless otherwise noted.
Paper: White Daisy and Cranberry Cardstock
Stamps: Hello There (only available in the Twitterpated Kit), Card Chatter – Christmas, Holiday Trinkets
Inks: Cranberry, Chocolate, Cocoa, Olive
Other: Holiday Buttons, Waxy Flax, Foam Tool

Similar Posts

  • And the winner is…

    Thank you to all that posted such wonderful organizing suggestions and tips. Be sure to read though all of the comments on this post to get some great organizing ideas! The winner of the FREE pack of 3 craft boxes is Barb who posted on September 27th at 12:24pm. Barb said, “I am working on…

  • March Specials and Promotions

      March Specials and Promotions ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ⎯⎯⎯⎯ New Catalog The new March/April 2021 catalog is here! Lots of amazing new products and tons of creative inspiration are in the new March/April 2021 catalog! Get a free copy with your next online order or view and download a digital copy of the annual catalog and the new March/April catalog here. ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ⎯⎯⎯⎯…

  • November Promotions

    November Stamp of the Month Ever noticed how big of an impact the little actions have? It really is the small things joined together that get the biggest results. So it is with the November Stamp of the Month called It’s the Little Things. The petals, leaves, and all the tiny trimmings of the set come together…

14 Comments

  1. LOVE THIS! Very creative and, while I love Papertrey Ink stuff, I am in love with how you showcased CTMH products in a competitive way. RAD card!

  2. You are so very creative, my friend!
    I love the buttons and I love how you made this stmap set into a holiday themed set!

    SMiles,
    Amy

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *