Similar Posts

The Sweetest Gift – Baby Card
Ya’ll know I love clean and simple cards, but this one beats them all. You just can’t get anymore clean and simple than this. LOL! I pulled out my brand new CTMH Baby Love stamp set to make a card for a friend who just had a baby girl. I loved the stamp so much…

“Ho Ho Ho” Christmas Shadow Box
I have seen so many fun shadow box projects lately that I just had to try my hand at making one. I bought an 8″ x 8″ shadow box at Michaels. I think the box was regularly $9.99 and was on sale at 40% off. (Gotta love when things are on sale.) But even if…

June Club Projects – Paper Flowers
June’s Creative Club will be held on Thursday, June 17th. We will making these fun paper flower projects. There are so many different ways to make paper flowers. I will be showing you how to make these three. A special thanks to Cindy Baker for teaching us a few of these techniques at our Team…

Leadershare Highlights
I am home from Leadershare and happy to say that I had a wonderful time. (Was there any doubt that I would? LOL!) I still need to take some photos of the fun projects we made, but I thought I’d share a few fun photos that we took at the little photo op area that…

Valentine’s Cards
Here are a few Valentine’s Cards for your viewing pleasure. LOL!The first one was inspired by a card that Kacey Elliott made with Papertrey Ink stamps. I loved it and knew I wanted to recreate it using CTMH products. I used the stamp set called Key to my Heart that comes in the National Papercrafting…

2011 Favorite Projects
As sad as I am to say good-bye to 2011, I am excited to see what 2012 brings! Looking back through some of my previous posts, I thought I would re-share a few of my favorite projects from 2011. Anniversary Card See original post here. Simple Personalized Mini Notecards/Envelopes See original post here. Art Philosophy…
