Coluzzle News

| | | |

As I am sure many of you have heard, Provocraft is no longer making the Coluzzle cutting system. Many of the more popular templates have become hard to find as vendor’s supplies run out. If you are a Coluzzle lover, like me, I am happy to tell you that Close to my Heart still has many Coluzzle products still in stock, including the Big Circle Template which has become really hard to find. (I love mine!) As of today, we still have the Swivel Knife, Cutting Mat, Circle Template, Big Circle Template, Oval Template, Tags Template, and File Folder Template. I have been informed that they are only available while supplies last, so if you are interested in getting something, I would do it soon.

Similar Posts

  • Hello Card

    This month’s “Create the Rainbow” promotion is so much fun! I love the variety of projects you can make with the colorful cardstock on sale. For this card I embossed the cute Flowering Alphabet letters on different colored cardstock with White Embossing Powder and then trimmed out the letters with my Micro-Tip Scissors. I cut…

  • Cards Can Make a Difference

    A few months ago the MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group that I was a part of made a bunch of cards that would be sent to military families. The cards were meant for the children of those who are deployed to use whenever they missed their deployed Mommy or Daddy. Most of you who read…

  • Base & Bling Memo Board

    I wanted to share another project that I created using Close to my Heart’s new Base & Bling Collection. You may think that the products in this line can only be used to make jewelry, but think again. I found another fun use them. I found a great picture frame at Hobby Lobby and took…

  • July Creative Club Projects

    I will be highlighting the new Wishes Card Template How-To Book at our July Creative Club. I am sure if you have ever visited my blog in the past, you already know how much I love CTMH’s How-To Books. The best thing about this book is that it comes with a CD that has the…

One Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *