A few Christmas Cards

| | |

Sorry for not posting in a while. I am still alive…just super duper busy these days. I am working on some fun projects that aren’t quite complete yet. One of them is a Christmas Card Box to store lots of fun Card supplies that I hope to be able to post soon. In the meantime, here are a few simple Christmas Cards…This card is super simple, but I kinda like that these days.

Stamps: December Word Puzzle (trees), Christmas Scripts (sentiment)
CS: White Daisy, New England Ivy
Inks: Topiary, Garden Green, New England Ivy, Cranberry
Other: Red Sparkles

Here is another simple one. I used the new Creative Basics paper pack for the background. In fact, I used the back of the patterned paper. I love the new monotone look that the back of the B&Ts have now.

Stamps: Evergreen, Seasonal Thoughts (sentiment)
CS: White Daisy, Cranberry, Garden Green, New England Ivy
Paper: Evensong Creative Basics

Inks: New England Ivy, Cranberry, Chocolate, Sunflower
Other: Prisma Glitter (on star)

This one was inspired by an adorable “SNOW” card that Laurel Seabrook posted a couple weeks ago. (Thanks Laurel.) I added Liquid Glass to parts of the snowman’s hat and scarf.

Stamps: Chocolate Large Alpha, All Decked Out (Nov SOTM)
CS: White Daisy, Cranberry
Paper: Evensong Creative Basics
Inks: Black, New England Ivy, Cranberry (sponged around edges)
Other: chalk for snowman’s cheeks, Orange Marker for his nose, Liquid Glass


The last one is a combination of the card on page 12 of the 2008 Fall/Winter CTMM Idea Book and a card we made at a team meeting last month designed by Cindy Baker.

Stamps: Festive Frills, Vintage Christmas (holly)
CS: Bamboo
Paper: Evensong Creative Basics
Inks: Bamboo, New England Ivy, Cranberry
Other: Cranberry Brads, Ribbon from Creative Basics

Similar Posts

  • Utah, here I come…

    I am so honored and so excited to be leaving this afternoon for the Close to my Heart Advisory Board Retreat in Utah. I have the privilege of spending the week with the most incredible, inspiring team including Close to my Heart’s Vice Presidents: Monica Wihongi, Kristine Widtfeldt, and Brian Holman and this year’s other…

  • Happy 4th of July!

    I am so sorry that I have been gone so much. I am still working on some things that I can’t post yet along with having my in-laws in town and nursing a sick family (including myself) back to health… Anyway, here is a layout that I just finished with photos from last 4th of…

  • Floral Elemets Card

    I have had my CTMH Floral Elements stamp set for quite a while and never actually used it. So, today I broke it out along with my Dimensional Elements Flower Garden chipboard (which now comes with an adhesive back) and this is what I came up with. Nothing too fancy, but it works. Inks: CTMH…

  • My Favorite “Perfect Pair”

    Did you know that orders of $75 or more that are placed on my website in July qualify you to get a popular paper packet and coordinating accessory—a Perfect Pair—for free? Different Perfect Pairs are available on different dates throughout the month and there are only 2 Perfect Pairs left. (Plus, with your Perfect Pair…

  • White Pines Christmas Layout

    I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I thought I would share a Christmas layout I created to help inspire you if you have photos that you would like to scrapbook from this year’s festivities. The photos I used on my layout are actually 8 years old. (I am slowly catching up on my…

6 Comments

  1. Seriously… these cards are FABULOUS!!! I love them all! The first one, with the trees, is great because of the simplicity of it. But the “Joy” with the snowman is TOO cute!

    I will DEFINITELY be referring back to these! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

  2. Lisa, I LOVE your artwork (my upline made sure to point me to your blog, because she loves your stuff too!). I love the simple Christmas tree card at the top… I told one of my customers about it and it totally sold her on buying the December Word Puzzle. So, thanks for being amazing! =)

  3. These are simply wonderful. Thanks for sharing them with the world. I have found some inspiration for my own Christmas cards now!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *