Blog Award

I was nominated for this award by two very talented bloggers, Jeani and Jena! Thank you, ladies! *Ü*

The rules for this award are as follows: 1) The winner can post the logo on her blog. 2) Link the person you received your award from. 3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. 4) Put links of those blogs on yours. 5) Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated. In my usual fashion, I am not going to nominate just 7. There are so many talented people out there whose art inspires me daily. (Although I must admit I have not been on the computer as much lately as you may have noticed by my lack of posts and comments.) Check out the list of blogs I have to the left. They are some of my favorites. I have many more to add which I will try to do this week.

Thanks again for the award. I am honored.

Similar Posts

  • July Promotions

    Early Bird Sign Up Special! Get new products FREE by joining my team in July! If you have ever thought about turning your hobby into a lucrative business, now is the time! Signing up as a new Consultant with Close To My Heart during July is more rewarding than ever. When you sign up as a…

  • Nugget Tins Galore

    I fell in love with the nugget tin projects that I first saw on Papertrey’s website. I bought their Holiday Treats stamp set and went crazy making these for our neighbors for Christmas. I also used Close to my Heart’s paper and cardstock to make the fun tote bags to hold them. Needless to say,…

  • Hedgehog Birthday Card

    Here’s a little sneak peek at the July Stamp of the Month. Isn’t this little hedgehog the cutest thing ever? What until you see the rest of the stamp set! Soooo cute! I stamped the little guy with Black StazOn ink and then used my Watercolor Pencils to color him in. I used a Blending…

  • Blog Candy Winner

    Good Morning! Congratulations to Barb W who won my little blog candy! I know you will love the new paper samples. (You will be able to make tons of cards from these 6×6 samples.) Barb W said…I have a lot of favorites! But my absolute favorite is the Cupcake Sprinkles stamp set.Happy New Year!January 1,…

One Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *