More Purse Books

| | |

Here are a couple more purse books. The first one uses the paper from CTMH’s Whoops-a-Daisy paper pack and the Happiness stamp set. (I love that set!) It is also a smaller version of the purse using A2 sized envelopes.The second one uses the Let’s Get Together paper along with the June Stamp of the Month (With Love.) We will be making this at a workshop later this month.

Similar Posts

  • Embossed Friends Cards

    I created these cards for two of my sweet friends. One is a thank you card for a friend who was kind enough to spend some time helping me with my business and the other is a congratulations card for a good friend/team member who just promoted. To create the cards, I embossed the floral…

  • Heartstrings Layout

    We took our annual family photos a couple months ago and as soon as I saw them, I knew that Close to my Heart’s Heartstrings Collection would be perfect to use with them on a scrapbook layout. I used the Heartstrings Paper Packet, the fun Heartstrings Compliments along with the cute little Stuck on You…

  • She Art

    I attended a Close to my Heart Leadership Event this past week and among the great training, amazing food, and fun fellowship time, we also had a some creative time. One of the projects that we made was a canvas “She Art” project. I have always admired others “She Art,” but have been scared to…

  • I’ve Been Tagged by Kari…

    These are the rules:- You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don’t have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you’ve been tagged, you need to update…

8 Comments

  1. Loving all your purse books! Fabulous!! I love your use of the June SOTM too. I may have to try one 🙂

  2. I love all your purses! Thanks for the inspiration. I’m going to try this out tonight for a teacher’s gift.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *