“A Friend is…” Card

| |


I love this stamp set and don’t use it nearly enough. I created this card with a hidden pocket on the front. I used my CTMH Pivot Point Stapler to add a small piece of ribbon on the side to make it easier to pull out and my blending pen to color in the petals. The rest of the card is pretty self explanatory so I won’t into too much detail.

Edited to add: Sorry, I thought this was my Friendship Flowers set, but it is actually called A Friend is…

Cardstock: CTMH White Daisy & WD Textured, Hollyhock Stamps: CTMH A friend is… Ink: CTMH Black, Hollyhock, Garden Green, Goldrush Other: Hollyhock Ribbon Rounds, Staples, Blending Pen, Round Sponge

Similar Posts

  • More Stationery Sets

    Here are the rest of my teacher gifts for my son’s teachers. I made each of them a different stationery set and included a gift card to PF Changs. (Love that restaurant!) I posted one of the sets last week, but I thought you might like to see the other sets. The only thing missing…

  • November Promotions

    Happy November! I am excited to share this month’s great promotions with you! Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking Promotion Experience the “fun” of Fundamentals! Experience the beautiful Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking workshop—available only during November! This workshop has been created using all the items featured in our campaign exclusive My Legacy™ album bundles, available during November for $71.80 USD each! When you…

  • Preschool Project

    My son’s preschool teacher asked me to come in to teach the kids a spring stamping project. Today was the day. Boy was I unprepared for the mass chaos. I have a new appreciation for Preschool teachers! They are saints. I had prepared a cute little tin with some stamped flowers for the project. Here…

  • Quick and Easy Gift Tags

    I needed to make a ton of quick gift tags so I turned to my trusty Close to my Heart  Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge for help. I love that there are lots of tag shapes on it and with the Cricut, I can cut them in various sizes super fast, and super easy. Here are…

3 Comments

  1. Lisa, Thank you for using the stamp set Friendship Flowers. I have been trying to come up with an idea for that stamp set. Yours is great.
    Larie M

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *