FREE Cricut Class & Special Price on the Art Philosophy Cricut Bundle

| | | | | | |

If you are in the Southern California area, I’d love for you to join us tomorrow for a FREE Cricut Basics class. While you learn how to use the basic functions on your machine, you will also learn how to cut basic shapes, 3-D box shapes, and the ever popular 3-D flowers while you make this cute little tote bag using the Close to my Heart Art Philosophy Cricut Bundle. I will also have a Q&A session at the end if there is time, so be sure to bring your list of questions with you. *Ü*

Date: Saturday, 2/18
Time: 10am – 12pm
Place: Temecula, CA (email me for address & directions)
What to bring: Your Cricut (if you have one), your AP Bundle (if you have one), scissors, adhesive
R.S.V.P.: lisa@lisastenz.com

All those who attend this free class will also get a special deal on the Art Philosophy Cricut Bundle if you do not already own it. You will have the option of ordering it for 15% off or getting a free stamp set of your choice that coordinates with the cartridge. The choice is yours!

Not able to attend the class in person? No problem. I am happy to extend this same special offer to anyone who would like to order the Art Philosophy Bundle through midnight (PST) 2/18. Plus anyone who orders the AP Bundle with my special deal, will also get step-by-step instructions on how to make the cute little tote bag shown above!

Contact me if you would like to take advantage of this special offer or attend the class.

Similar Posts

  • Artfully Sent Christmas Card

    I just can’t get enough of the Artfully Sent Cricut Collection. I made this super quick and easy Christmas card by re-sizing the card on page 48 of the Artfully Sent booklet to 4¼” x 5½” in Design Space. It distorted the images just a tiny bit, but it’s not noticeable. You can also cut…

  • The Great Moms Walk of 2009

    Have you heard of the Great Moms Walk? On February 28th, I will be participating in this wonderful event! The Great Moms Walk is an event in which tens of thousands of women around the world walk or virtually walk to raise money for the cause of motherhood. My two year involvement at MOPS (Mothers…

  • Caboodle Easter Layout

    As promised, here is another Caboodle project. This is an Easter layout that uses photos of my kiddos from last year. I thought the colors went well with their outfits, although it doesn’t look like it in these photos. (I got a new camera for Christmas and am still trying to figure out how to…

  • Anniversary Card

    This is the anniversary card that I am going to give my hubby today. I used some brown textured cardstock for the base. After printing the words “I love you Andy” a trillion times on white CS, I stamped the little love birds and heart from CTMH’s Solo 2 stamp set. I used my Nesties…

One Comment

  1. Lisa, that little purse is so cute. Love the paper. I can't wait until my husband finds work so I can begin ordering from CTMH again. Can you tell me where you got your info for the basic cricut class? I am teaching a Cricut 101 class at my Michaels, but couldn't find anything in writing to use as a hand out.
    Thanks

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *