Clean & Simple With Love Card

| |

Can you believe two posts in one day? Amazing! I couldn’t get enough of this great sketch so I made another card. I used Tresa’s wonderful tutorial to make the faux stitching. (Gotta love CTMH’s white core cardstock!) And I love using my Piercing Tool Kit. The Blush cardstock is stamped with another Universal Backgrounds stamp in Blush ink. The sentiment is from the Say it in Style set.

Since I wanted my hearts to match the ink color, I used the brush side of my Blush marker to color a piece of Blush cardstock. Then I punched out the hearts using a small heart punch and added them with some 3-D Foam Tape. The monochromatic color was inspired by Kristina’s sample.

Stay tuned for more…

Similar Posts

  • Lucy Scallop Layout

    I have another Lucy project to share with you today.  I was excited to use a lot of Close to my Heart’s new products on this layout. I started out with the papers from the new Lucy Collection. Using my all time favorite Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, I cut the cardstock base using the scallop…

  • Gallery Blooms Card

    Today’s project features the stunning Gallery Blooms bundle from Stampin’ Up! This card was a joy to create and is perfect for bringing a little happiness to someone’s day. I started off by embossing a piece of Basic White Thick cardstock with the Glass & Gardens embossing folder to create a soft floral background, which…

  • File Folder Book

    Here’s a fun way to use your File Folder Coluzzle Template. We made this project in one of my hostess clubs a couple years ago. First we cut out two large file folders and then glued them together to create the little book. Then we decorated them with Groovy Blossoms B&T, which I believe is…

10 Comments

  1. "Love" it! I need to learn more about the faux stitchingWhat is the small script background stamp? I can't wait to get my Say it in Style set! Thanks for posting and for the inspiration!

  2. Wow! I never suspected that's how you stitched that card. thank you for pointing the way to the tutorial.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *