Similar Posts
Virtual Garage Sale
I am so sorry that I have been MIA for a while. I was actually out of town at a scrapbooking crop in Las Vegas for a few days. My best friend (who is just learning to scrapbook) lives in LV and she called me a few weeks ago because she was invited to a…

Christmas Printers Tray
This is one of the projects that I made for the Accessory Presentation at Convention. I donated it to the Operation Smile Auction and I heard that it sold for enough to pay for a surgery for one child! THANK YOU SO MUCH to whoever bid on it and for changing the life of a…

Exciting New Products!!!
I have some exciting news. I received my new Spring/Summer 2012 Close to my Heart Idea Books yesterday and let me just tell you…I AM IN LOVE! I cannot wait to share with you all of the amazing new papers, stamps, embellishments, and other fun surprises in the new book. Plus, my family photos are…

Best Wishes Pathfinding Card
I love Close to my Heart’s mini stamps. They are only $2.99 and they are all super cute! I used two of them on this card including the Spring Banner stamp and the Timely Tidings stamp. I love that you can stamp any sentiment you like in the center of the Spring Banner image. I…

Gallery Blooms Card
Today’s project features the stunning Gallery Blooms bundle from Stampin’ Up! This card was a joy to create and is perfect for bringing a little happiness to someone’s day. I started off by embossing a piece of Basic White Thick cardstock with the Glass & Gardens embossing folder to create a soft floral background, which…

Great Deal on a new Cricut Expression
If you are in need (or want) of a new Cricut Expression, Groupon.com has a great deal right now on the cute peppermint colored machine. It is only $179 and includes 4 cartridges and free shipping. If you are not already a Groupon member, you can click here to sign up. It’s free and they…


You Rock! I can't wait to try this!
I can't view the video, getting an error message when I press play, but I get the idea…
AWESOME, Lisa! Filmed like a pro — are you sure you haven't been doing this your whole life?! TFS
Lisa this is awesome! I remember when I first started stamping many moons ago, Hero Arts brought out their line of "shadow stamps". Basically a bunch of different shapes in a solid stamp with a deckled edge. I thought they were the coolest thing ever .. before I discovered clear, of course! This is a great way to combine them! Thanks for sharing, I must go try for my blog hop!!
GENIOUS!!! Love it!
Amazing. Just amazing. LOL
What an adorable card and a genius use of the acrylic blocks! Thanks for sharing!
What a neat idea! Thanks so much for sharing. I plan on using this technique with the new Lucky papers to give it a more masculine feel. Hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day:)
You did a SUPER job making video, not to mention using a block which is kind of like Duhhhh.. why didn't I think of that… great idea so THANKS for sharing!