Tickled Pink Card

| | |

I LOVE the stamp set that comes in the CTMH Tickled Pink promotional kit. I used it to make this simple but fun card. Check back tomorrow for all the details on this amazing promotion…
All supplies are CTMH:
Stamps: Tickled Pink, Dainty Thoughts
Cardstock
: White Daisy
Inks
: Hollyhock, Baby Pink, Chocolate
Other: 3-D Foam Squares, Sparkles

Similar Posts

  • Gallery Blooms Card

    Today’s project features the stunning Gallery Blooms bundle from Stampin’ Up! This card was a joy to create and is perfect for bringing a little happiness to someone’s day. I started off by embossing a piece of Basic White Thick cardstock with the Glass & Gardens embossing folder to create a soft floral background, which…

  • Two Special Join Offers

    Would you like to get a discount on all of your Stampin’ Up! products, earn even more goodies for free, and be able to order new products before everyone else? There has never been a better time to join Stampin’ Up! because during Sale-A-Bration you get to choose from TWO different options to get even…

  • New Wishes Card Making Book

    Close to my Heart just released the latest in their “how-to” book series with a fabulous new book called Wishes. This book has tons of great card templates and ideas. In fact, it even comes with a CD with many of the card and envelope templates on it! How great it that? Click here to…

  • Convention Bound

    I know I haven’t posted much lately, but soon you’ll see why. I have been busy creating “top secret” artwork for the CTMH Convention that I will be able to share with you soon. The good news is that I will be leaving tomorrow for the Happiest Place on Earth! Yes, our annual Convention is…

  • Quick and Simple Birthday Card

    Looking for a quick and simple masculine birthday card? This card only took a couple minutes to make. I adhered a piece of 4″ x 5-1/4″ patterned paper from the Cats & Bats Collection to a white card base. The “Happy Birthday” sentiment from the Eat Cake & Celebrate stamp set was stamped onto a…

3 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *