Another fun gift idea…

| | | |

This is what my neighbors will be getting from me this year. (I am sure they will all be surprised to get something actually baked, as everyone knows I am kind of a menace in the kitchen. LOL!) I got the idea for the mini brownies from Becky here. Super easy! I found these cute tins in the dollar section at Target. Unfortunately they only had 10 and need about 15. I will be checking out another Target to see if I can find more.
I used Close to my Heart’s Christmas Melodies stamp set for the tag. This is one set that I have used a lot this year! I stamped the image on white cardstock and then folded it in half before I cut it. This way I had the inside to write my message. I added a tiny bit of Prisma Glitter to the ornament. It is hard to see in the photo, but looks kind of cute in real life.
I hope everyone enjoys the baked goodies and isn’t afraid to eat them since they came from my kitchen. (I could figure out a way to burn salad. That’s how much I know about cooking.) LOL!

Similar Posts

  • 35 Things About Me…

    This is a layout that I did a couple of years ago. (I will be 38 this May.) I am posting it because many of you don’t know me yet and I thought this was kind of a fun way to find out some silly things about me. Here are 35 “random” things about me…

  • It’s a Pajama Party!

    Close To My Heart is teaming up with Big Picture Classes to bring you a live webcast with step-by-step instructions for making this Happy Thoughts kraft container. The FREE webcast will air Thursday, May 30 from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm (PDT). During the presentation, you’ll learn to make several projects from a variety of…

  • June Specials and Promotions

    June Promotions and Specials ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ⎯⎯⎯⎯ Melon Mania Celebrate the 2022-2023 color of the year with exclusive products and discounted Melon items! We are nearing the end of the year for the CTMH color of the year, Melon, which will officially be retiring in just a couple of months! Before we usher in our next color…

  • April Promotions

    Baby You’re Worth It! Sign up as a Consultant in April and earn a FREE Cricut Collection or $100 in Select Product Credit! If you have ever thought about turning your hobby into a lucrative business, now is the time! Signing up as a new Consultant with Close To My Heart during April is more…

4 Comments

  1. Hi Lisa,

    What an adorable gift idea. I am a brand new blogger and just love visiting your site. I am a fellow CTMH sister and also admire your work on our BB. I am going to follow your blog, feel free to check mine out too. It is new, but I am working on it 🙂
    Jen

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *