Similar Posts

Celebrate National Stamping Month with a great DOUBLE stamp set for only $5!
Life is made up of simple, everyday moments worth preserving, by the day, week, or month. To celebrate National Stamping Month in September, Close to my Heart is offering a new double stamp set! You can get the exclusive My Acrylix® It’s Your Day double stamp set for just $5 when you place a minimum…

I Love You Tree Card
I saw this adorable card on Lauren Meader’s blog and fell in love. (If you haven’t visited Lauren’s blog recently, be sure to check it out. She is amazingly talented and I am always inspired by her great artwork!!) Anyway, back to the card. I loved the cute tree that she created using a heart…

July Project Kit – Seaside Wishes Boxed Card Kit
This month’s project kit is a boxed set of 4 cards using Stampin’ Up!’s beachy Seaside Wishes Bundle which includes a stamp set, dies, and hybrid embossing folder. In this class you will learn how to use the hybrid embossing folder to emboss and die cut at the same time while you create a set…

Simply Inspired Blog Hop – #30yearsofhappy
Welcome to this month’s Simply Inspired Blog Hop! This month we are celebrating National Stamping Month by highlighting projects made with Close to my Heart’s limited edition #30yearsofhappy Stamp Set! If you arrived here from the fabulous Pamela O’Conner’s blog, then you are on the right path. The limited edition #30yearsofhappy stamp set contains 30 adorable…

Floral Cricut Card
I came across this sweet card while looking for inspiration to make a simple “all occasion” card. I didn’t have the die used on the original card, so I created a file in Design Space using images from the Flower Market Cricut cartridge. Here is a link to the DS file. I embossed the sentiment…

December Project Kit – Holiday Packaging and Gift Tags
December’s Creative Club will be held on Thursday, December 18th at 7pm. This month I will help you with some last minute gift wrapping ideas. Each kit will make (3) gift boxes and (6) tags. (The tags fit perfectly inside the smallest box.) Wrap your gifts with love this Christmas! The recipients will love both…



You say that there’s not much to it, but what is there works together perfectly! Fantastic!
Thanks for sharing!
this is adorable. What set is the dot stamp from?
Such a sweet card!
Paige
What an awesome card.
This is gorgeous for such a simple card….some times those are the best! I always forget about the background stamps…I guess I need to break ’em out. TFS!!
Very cute!!! i like this card alot
Cute card, Lisa. Love the color combo.